- Msc. Roberto Brenes Baltodano, Executive Director, Consultant, Coach and International Trainer with more than 18 years of practical experience in Human Resource Management, in the Commercial Management area, Risk Management, Coaching, Mentoring, Development of management and human talent training processes, Consulting Project Management. Our CEO has experience in markets such as Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ghana, Nigeria and Peru, Mr. Brenes holds a Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance at Universidad Centroamericana UCA, specialization program in Microfinance Management at INCAE, postgraduate program Financial Management and Administration at Universidad Centroamericana UCA and specialization studies in Banking and Microfinance at PCA Fürth, Germany. As well, Team Coach at CoashSi CoachSI Coaching School, Spain, Certified Executive Business Coach at Academia de Coaching y Capacitacion Americana-ACCA, Miami, Fl, USA, member of the ICMF International Coaching and Mentoring Federation, certified as Senior Consultant and Trainer in Governance in Financial Inclusion INCAE Business School, Nicaragua, Certified Life Coach by the International Life and Leadership Coaching Academy – ILC Academy – USA, member of the International Association of Coaching – IAC and member of the International Association of Professional Life Coaches – IAPLC, President of the IAC Chapter Nicaragua, International Association of Coaching Nicaragua.
- Msc. María Luisa Morales, Consultant, Coach and Trainer, specialist in Commercial Management. Mrs. Morales has more than 15 years of experience in Commercial Management and Customer Service in Commercial companies, Mass Consumption and Financial entities, with extensive Management experience, implementation of Development programs , Leadership and Entrepreneurship using the Canvas Model, M aría Luisa has a Master in Management of Financial Institutions at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, specialization studies in Banking and Microfinance at Academia Latinoamericana Procredit, postgraduate in Mass Marketing Management at Universidad Centroamericana UCA , Certified Life Coach the International Life and Leadership Coaching Academy – ILC Academy – USA, member of the International Association of Professional Life Coaches – IAPLC, member of the International Association of Coaching – IAC.
- Coach Denis Mairena H. Consultant, Coach and Trainer, has more than 15 years of professional experience in Business Management, Human Resources Management, held management positions in the last 12 years related to the attention of the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises market, he has cooperated with various initiatives of knowledge management and human talent development, trainer of communication, leadership and interpersonal skills workshops. Specialization studies in Banking Retails, SMEs, Finance and Banking Strategy at PCA Fürth Germany, Certified Executive Business Coach Academia de Coaching y Capacitacion Americana-ACCA, Miami, Fl, USA,, Team Coach, CoachSI Coaching School Spain, experienced in markets such as Macedonia, Colombia, Ecuador, Salvador and Nicaragua, member of the International Association of Professional Life Coaches – IAPLC, member of the International Association of Coaching – IAC.
- Porfirio Fonseca González, international consultant expert in Rural and Urban Microfinance with more than 15 years of experience in the financial industry working on the development of credit risk tools, agricultural commercial strategy, training and training of middle managers and commercial forces, development, piloting and implementation of credit products for the micro, small and medium business segment, study and market analysis. Porfirio, has a specialization in Agro-Business from the Universidad Centroamericana UCA, and Bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration and Law; His experience in the field has allowed him to deepen his knowledge of the needs, opportunities and risks of the sector.
- Coach Carmen Maria Castillo, With extensive experience in Commercial Management, Sales and Customer Service, Credit Analysis for the Small and Medium Business segment, she has been involved in consulting projects in Honduras and Nicaragua. Carmen María has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Public and Finance with Specialization in Auditing and Finance at Universidad Politécnica de Nicaragua, Certified Life Coach by the International Life and Leadership Coaching Academy – ILC, USA, Team Coach by CoachSI School of Coaching Spain, Member of the International Association of Coaching – IAC, Member of the International Association of Professional Life Coaches – IAPLC.
- Coach Michael Brenes López, with extensive experience in consulting for the development of Market Research focused on Expansion, Growth and Development of Credit and Passive Products in countries such as Honduras and Nicaragua, Michael holds a Bachelor Degree of Business Administration from Ave Maria University Latin American Campus, with a specialization in Marketing, Certified Life Coach by the International Life and Leadership Coaching Academy – ILC, USA, Team Coach by CoachSI School of Coaching Spain, Member of the International Association of Coaching – IAC, Member of the International Association of Professionals Life Coaches – IAPLC
Consultants, Allied International Trainers
- Msc. Julio David Castellanos (Guatemala), Consultant and International Trainer, Executive Director of Keng Development Consulting Guatemala, Economist and Business Administrator with a Master Degree in Development, with post-graduate studies at Harvard Business School, INCAE and Frankfurt School of Finance & Management of Germany . He also studied specializations in Integral Risk Management in Luxembourg and Corporate Governance in Guthenburg, Sweden.
He has more than 25 years of experience in banking and financial entities having held the positions of Board Member, General Manager, Corporate Treasurer, Project Manager, and member of the Risk and Audit Committees. He has also served as a senior official of the Inter-American Development Bank in Guatemala.
- Msc. Oricel Caminer, (Dominican Republic) Executive coach, trainer and consultant specialized in Organizational Development, leadership development and strategic planning, Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra. He has a Master Degree in Higher Management from Universidad INTEC and the Advanced Management Program from the Instituto de Empresa Madrid, Spain.
Mrs. Caminer is a Certified Senior Consultant in the Development and Evaluation of Corporate Governance (INCAE-GIF Project and Promifin), Consultant and Certified Master Trainer in Microfact (Financial and Social Performance Analysis for Microfinance Institutions), Certified Coach by International Coaching School, Master Trainer in Personality ID (DISC personality inventory) and Master Trainer in Career Direct (vocational and career guidance system for career plans).
- Maritza Gorriti Miranda (Bolivian), Specialist in Human Resources and International Cooperation, she has extensive experience accompanying companies and organizations through services related to the management of Human Resources and Organizational Development, Integral Management of Human Talent in Organizations; as well, as in the follow up of rural development projects for International Cooperation Organizations, Maritza holds a degree in Business Administration from the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés Bolivia, specialized studies in International Cooperation and Studies in Frundraising, University of Montreal, Canada.
- Jose Augusto Villalba Becerra (Colombia), Expert in Microfinance with more than 20 years in the financial and micro-finance sectors, transfer and methodologies application for credit placement and recovery of urban and rural portfolio, integral management of bank branches, development of new products and opening of new markets. Jose Augusto is Economist graduated at Universidad Piloto de Colombia with studies in Financial Administration, specialization in Modernization of SMEs and Management Skills and Sales from Universidad EAN, with enduring training in the financial sector and micro-finance at urban and rural level.